2021-2022 WESTON PS PTO MEMBERSHIP
Members who have paid their dues in full will receive: (1) access to a secure online directory; (2) a print copy of the Weston PTO K-12 Family Directory (one directory per Family, not per PTO) and (3) ongoing communications from the specific PTO you join in the form of a newsletter, access to General meetings and more.
Registration will remain open throughout the school-year, but only those members that register and pay prior to the deadline (we will let you know the deadline date soon) will appear in the print directory. If you join after the deadline passes, you will appear in the online directory and receive PTO communication.
- As mentioned above, you have complete control over what information will appear in the Directory. No information will be visible online or in print unless you select that option.
- Additional copies of the print directory will be available for sale during the registration process.
Membership in the Weston School PTO is only for
parents and/or legal guardians of students attending Weston (CT) Public Schools.
TO GET STARTED:
RETURNING PTO MEMBERS
Please log in with old login and password from the prior year and register your child(ren) only using your established login and password. If you cannot remember your password, please reset the password. DO NOT create a new account.
- Click on the "My Account" tab and click on "My Forms/Paperwork"
- Update "Family Information" (enter all your students and the grade/school they are in.
- Update "Directory and Publish Preferences" (Your information will appear exactly as you type it, please do not use all capitals or lower case. We will not correct what you typed, how you enter it is how it will appear in the Directory (if you elect to be published).
- You will be presented with "New Forms" once you have completed your family information under "My Forms/Paperwork". This is what you will select to make payment.
- You are not considered a member until you have completed the payment.
Click on the "Click Here to log in or register" link above.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in your name, email address, and password information.
- Click "Verify My Email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process using steps above.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.